Friday 21 September 2012

My first Diet Food - WRP 6 Day Diet Pack (2)

Posted by Unknown at Friday, September 21, 2012
Hello.. after 1 week (but i wrote this review later than 1 week.. ha.. ha.. sorry guys), for one or two days maybe I enjoy, but the food temptation in my home always disturb me.. ok i will explain about diet with WRP 6 day diet pack.

WRP 6 day diet pack consist of 24 packs nutritious milk and  12 packs of chocolate cookies, I take the chocolate flavor, the taste of milk and chocolate cookies is very delicious it very enjoy to drink and eat it but for success diet you have to do this rule :
- 07.00 a.m (or breakfast time) drink 200ml (2 pack) of nutritious milk (for make nutritious milk you have to add 200ml warm water with 2 packs of nutritious milk so with this you understand that's why WRP 6 day consist of 24 packs of nutritious milk).
- 10.00 (snack time) you can eat 1 pack chocolate cookies of WRP that made from natural fiber that consist of 2 cookies for each pack.
-12.00 (lunch time) you can lunch your meals like usual but remember not too excessive.
-16.00 (tea time) you can eat 1 pack   chocolate cookies 
- 19.00 (or dinner time) you drink 200ml (2 pack) of nutritious milk.

I think when you obey the rule for a week you can decrease you weight about 1,5kg but i think I only last on one week because i still hungry if i obey the rule of diet. I have to convince me first for make it success (later), if i have money one day i want to take herbalife the customer service of it said if it not make hungry if we obey the rule. Thanks for read my blog.


0 comments on "My first Diet Food - WRP 6 Day Diet Pack (2)"

Post a Comment

 

Delicious Food Review Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez