Saturday 6 October 2012

Mama Cup Instant Noodle - Vegetable and Seafood Flavour

Posted by Unknown at Saturday, October 06, 2012
Hi guys i just tried the imported instant noodle from Thailand that Mama cup with Vegetable and Seafood Flavour. I found it grocery in my town. I just want try new instant noodle because i have tested many product of instant noodle in my country. Instant noodle in my country, Indonesia is known well sometimes it also favorite food for someone else because it's quick served and help in hunger in time he..he..

Ok back to the review, i think the form of noodles is thick. There are corn and vegetable topping, and for seafood you will found some shrimps. I think there are no big different in vegetable and seafood flavour but if i have to choose i will choose the seafood flavour. The price is ID R 9450 or $ 1, i think it so expensive if i compare with the local instant noodle because with that price we can bought two of local instant noodle cup. I think the taste is not so special than the local one.

Rating : 3 of 5 stars

0 comments on "Mama Cup Instant Noodle - Vegetable and Seafood Flavour"

Post a Comment

 

Delicious Food Review Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez