Saturday 9 March 2013

J.CO Donuts - Blueberry Cheese, Vanilla Almond , Chocolate Rice Crispy Flavour

Posted by Unknown at Saturday, March 09, 2013

Hello guys, it have been long time i didn't write the review. Now i will write something sweet. My husband go home from Jakarta to Purwokerto and take this donuts. This is not ordinary donuts, its made by J.CO. J.CO as popular as Dunkin Donuts here. The paper pack is so big so i am curious how much donuts inside. But voilla!! its only 3 donuts there.. hew2.. i think its too little for me (oh my God i am to fat so i call it too little).

There are three flavour that is rice crispy chocolate, vanilla almond and blueberry cheese. In the package you can heat the donuts if you want to serve it more fresh. I like the blueberry cheese one. The texture of donuts is so soft, delicious one that i ever eat. I don't know the price  because my husband didn't want to mention it. But I think the price is $ 2 - $ 3 for package which contain 3 donuts. I eat it and not disappointment for taste it again so it recommended for you to try.

Have a nice day guys!

0 comments on "J.CO Donuts - Blueberry Cheese, Vanilla Almond , Chocolate Rice Crispy Flavour"

Post a Comment

 

Delicious Food Review Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez